This old standard sweet bread, studded with raisins, gets a remake for the Instant Pot. This is a vegan and gluten free recipe!
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill One to One gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- Prepare your pans by spraying them with oil. See notes on pans below. Put the cup of almond milk in a glass measuring cup and add the...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags