Individual puff pastry chicken pot pies are comfort food in a snap! They’re great for any night of the week, but especially when chilly weather hits.
- 1 cup chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 14.5 ounce cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 6 ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In saute pan add chicken, onion, salt and butter....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments