These Indian Egg Flatbreads may look super hot but trust me they won't blow your head off! They have so much flavour and are a great new brunch idea.
- 175 g plain flour (plus extra for flouring the surface when kneading)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 ml warm water
- 2 tbsp Black mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 100 g cheddar cheese (grated )
- 3 small green chillies (finely sliced)
- 2 tsp english mustard
- 4 eggs (fried)
- Start by making the flatbread dough. Mix the flour in a bowl along with salt and mustard seeds, mix together. Add the oil and warm water...
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers