Ina Garten Lasagna is a lasagna that's sure to please even the full blooded Italians in your life. So good!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 14 ounce jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 12 ounce container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 8 ounce container parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 16 ounce box lasagna noodles
- In a large pot over medium heat, saute the onion in the olive oil. When the onions start to soften and become translucent, add the beef....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic