These sensational chocolate chip cookies are filled with ice cream providing spectacular flavor.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (Bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Melt butter. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix with an electric mixer until combined. Add ice cream, egg, vanilla, baking soda...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen