October 10, 2016 How to make Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Ca Phe Sua Da) All day I Eat - like a shark Ca Phe Sua Da (literally - coffee with condensed milk and ice) That is what you say if you want to order a traditional Vietnamese iced coffee with condense Coffee Coffee, how to, vietnamese
- 2 Tablespoons Vietnamese coffee (heaping)
- 2 Tablespoons condensed milk (heaping or to taste)
- 1 spoonful hot water (ideally ~ 195-200 degrees to make the coffee bloom)
- 4 ounces hot water (ideally ~ 195-200 degrees )
- Measure out the coffee and place into the filter. Shake or tap the filter so the coffee is evenly distributed (i.e. flat) Place the top...
- Get the full instructions at All day I Eat