After days of experimentation, I discovered how to make turkish delight that is chewy and has an exotic rose flavor like the one I bought in Turkey.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp. citric acid or lemon juice or cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup water
- 5/8 cup cornstarch
- Rose flavor to taste- rose water, syrup, or oil
- Red coloring (optional)
- extra cornstarch for dusting
- Prepare your molds. I used silicone molds greased with coconut oil. If you don't have silicone pans, line other pans with greased wax or...
- Get the full instructions at Oh, The Things We'll Make!