Makizushi is a type of sushi that is rolled using nori seaweed sheets and has various fillings.
- Sushi rice vinegar ((liquid or powdered version))
- 2 cups uncooked (rice)
- 2 pieces 1-inch kombu
- sugar/ salt ((optional: only of you want the rice sweeter/saltier))
- 3 packets natto (fermented soybeans)
- green onions (chopped)
- shiso leaves
- 1/2 lb akami tuna or sashimi tuna
- soy sauce
- nori seaweed sheets
- Add kombu when you’re cooking your rice for extra umami flavor (optional). Refer to your sushi rice vinegar instructions for the rice to...
- Get the full instructions at All day I Eat