Learn how to make chocolate chip cookies! Homemade is best!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal, blended into a fine powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 24 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Once creamy, add the eggs, one at a time, mixing...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic