Hot peach jam combines the sweetness of peaches with heat from your favorite peppers. A little soft cheese and some crisp crackers, you'll be in heaven!
- 6 cups peach, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper, finely diced (use your favorite pepper, and make sure to remove seeds for less heat if desired)
- 1/2 tablespoon habanero pepper sea salt
- 1 3/4 ounces powdered pectin
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- In a large sauce pan, crush the chopped peaches. Add in the lemon juice, diced pepper, and habanero pepper sea salt. Bring to a boil and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic