This tasty dessert is like eating a chocolate cobbler! The Hot Fudge Sauce is on the bottom of the dish after baking. Simply spoon it over top of the cake before serving. Lots of hot fudge flavor makes this one fabulous dessert. Vegan.
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp. cocoa
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond breeze
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped nuts
- 2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3 1/2 cups hot water
- Heat oven to 350°. Measure flour, granulated sugar, 4 tbsp. cocoa, baking powder and salt into bowl. Blend in almond or coconut milk,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen