Honey Wheat Hard Cider Beer Bread Muffins made easy, to pair perfectly with your favorite Boulder Organic soup or chili. We're...
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces hard cider
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup rolled oats, to top - optional
- ! boulder organic chicken vegetable chili
- Heat your oven to 350°F, grease a 12-cup muffin tin. In a medium bowl combine the flours, baking powder and salt. Pour in the cider,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic