Honey Ginger Chicken is made quick and easy in the Instant Pot. Get ready for this delicious gluten-free dinner!
- 4 medium chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup tamari gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple chunks, reserve juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- cooked rice, optional
- Put the trivet in the Instant Pot. Add the chicken, and then top with the honey, water, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, and ginger. Pour the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic