‘Tis the season for peppermint bark! This homemade version of Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark Cookies is so easy to make, and for a fraction of the cost.
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 9 ounces chocolate wafers
- 8-10 peppermint candy canes, or 30 peppermint candies, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint oil, optional
- Line a baking tray (or trays) with wax paper and set aside. Place the crushed candy in a bowl and set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic