This Wheat Thins recipe is a slight twist on a classic cracker. It uses taco seasoning to deliver a spicy treat.
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4-1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat baking sheet. Add the flour, sugar and taco seasoning to the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments