Homemade Twix Cookie Pops are a cute, bite-size lollipop version of the candy bar favorite! Chocolate, caramel, and crunchy cookie — in short, irresistible!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 11-ounce package caramel squares
- 1 tablespoon half & half
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a standing mixer fitted with the flat beater, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, blend together the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic