Scrumptious Turkey and Dumplings recipe with homemade egg noodles from scratch. Mom's Homemade Turkey and Dumplings just dissolves in your mouth.
- 1 leftover turkey carcass (with enough meat to yield 4-6 cups meat)
- enough water to fill your stockpot while cooking the turkey
- salt (pepper and parsley to taste)
- double or triple batch of egg noodles
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
- Place turkey in huge saucepot. Fill with water as far as possible, but not so full that the broth will overflow while cooking. Sprinkle...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen