These homemade Thin Mints cookies are so crazy delicious, easy to make, and taste just like the popular Girl Scouts cookies version. We know you’ll love them!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter, (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, briefly whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In the bowl of a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic