This Homemade Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino is the perfect blend of green tea, creaminess, and sweetness… for a fraction of the price. It’s healthier too!
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup milk, or soy or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon matcha tea powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- sweetened whipped cream, optional
- In a blender, place the ice cubes, milk, green tea powder, vanilla extract, and sugar. Blend well. Pour into a glass and top with whipped...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic