Homemade Spiced Rum is the queen of all spiced rums, because you can flavor it yourself! It's so easy, and way better than store bought. It makes the perfect addition to every drink, from a Cuba Libre to a tiki cocktail.
- 1 piece fresh ginger root, about 3 inches, diced
- 1 star anise
- 3 peppercorns whole black peppercorns
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups good quality rum
- Fill a 16-ounce mason jar with ginger root, star anise, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon stick and vanilla extract. Fill jar with rum. Cover...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic