These baked Homemade Shanghai Mooncakes have a crisp biscuit like pastry which is crumbly and buttery with a soft and sweet lotus paste filling and savoury taste from salted egg yolk.
- 105grammargarineor butter
- 55gramicing sugarsieved
- 2egg yolks
- 1 1/2tbspevaporated milk
- 220gramall-purpose floursieved
- 1 1/2tbspcustard powder
- 525gramwhite lotus paste
- 25grammelon seedstoasted
- 5Salted egg yolksbaked, each 15 gram
- Have ready all ingredients needed to make these Shanghai mooncakes. First, baked salted egg yolks in a 175 degree C preheated oven for 10...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew