Homemade Salisbury steak with roasted potatoes. Could you ask for more? Sure - it's made in just one pan!
- 1 small onion
- 6-7 small red potatoes, golf ball sized
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Thinly slice the onion into half-moon shapes by peeling it, then slicing it once from root to tip. Lay the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic