These fabulous croutons are prepared with Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix. They're perfect for serving in any kind of salad or soup. Gluten free.
- 1 18-oz. loaf Canyon Bakehouse GF Mountain White Bread
- 6 tbsp. olive oil (or more, if needed)
- 2 medium cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1 batch homemade ranch dressing mix ((dry))
- Preheat oven to 375°. Slice down bread in 1/3 to ½-inch cubes. Do not remove crusts! Place in a large mixing bowl. In a small saucepan...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen