Homemade Queso Dip is incredibly easy and delicious. Two different kinds of cheese and salsa--gorgeous.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 12 ounces white american cheese, cut into 1/4 inch cubes or shredded
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 pint corn salsa, or chunky tomato salsa, at room temperature
- fresh cilantro, for garnish, chopped (optional)
- Heat the milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Using higher heat may make the cheese melt more quickly, but it also means you run the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic