A simple recipe for a quick and easy pie crust you can whip up at home. No elaborate equipment required!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, (unbleached)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour ((I like mixing whole wheat flour for a healthier crust but if you don't like it, or don't have any, than just use more all-purpose flour instead))
- 1/2 stick butter, (chilled)
- 6 tbsp cold water
- 4 tbsp applesauce, (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp pure cane sugar ((I’ll add this if I’m making a sweet pie but if it’s something savory, I won’t))
- In a large bowl combine flour and sugar Cut butter into small, fine pieces Add cut butter crumbles and water into the dry mixture. Use...
- Get the full instructions at Thriving Creativity