A healthy homemade version of an Orange Julius that tastes even better than the original. Grab your blender!
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk, (2 percent used here, may also use soy or nut milk)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, (nonfat used here)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice (optional, i did not use sweetener)
- Blend all of the ingredients very well. Instead of a traditional blender, I recommend a blender designed for smoothies, such as the Ninja...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic