Homemade Mini Corn Dogs are a great appetizer or snack that'll disappear quickly. Dip them in your favorite sauce!
- 1 28 ounce package little smokies, drained
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- skewer sticks, cut into thirds for serving, optional
- Drain liquid from little smokies and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic