Homemade Manicotti will delight the entire family. This homemade version is the real thing!
- 6 extra large eggs
- 12 ounces cold water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 ounces chopped frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 6 cups <a href="/recipes/quick-marinara-sauce-recipe/">marinara sauce</a>
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving
- For the crepe batter, add your eggs and water to a large mixing bowl. Beat with a mixer just until combined. Add your flour and salt, and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic