This hot fudge is super chocolatey, and incredibly smooth. Delicious on ice cream, strawberries, bananas and all sorts of desserts, or just by the spoonful!
- 1 12 oz bag high quality chocolate chips
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 2/3 cups evaporated milk (a little less than 2 cans)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and the chocolate chips together over low heat. Add the powdered sugar and the evaporated milk....
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni