These delicious croutons use gluten free bread along with butter, olive oil, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. So quick and easy to mix up and they turn out delicious. Great served over your favorite soup or salad.
- 18 oz. loaf Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White gluten free bread
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Slice down bread in 1/3 to ½-inch cubes. Do not remove crusts! Place in a large mixing bowl. In a small saucepan...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen