Homemade Fried Rice is a great homemade dish for hanging out in front of the TV. No need for Friday night takeout!
- 1/2 cup finely diced chicken, optional
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup peas, cooked
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, or gluten free soy sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 cup cookeds white rice, cooked and cold
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Begin by sautéing the chicken in the oil until lightly browned. Add in the onion, celery, carrots, and peas and sauté for 10 minutes or...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments