Homemade pizza with roasted duck, caramelized onions, shiitake mushrooms, pepper jack cheese and BBQ sauce on an optional homemade crust.
- 3 Cups Roasted Duck Meat ((from leftover roasted duck))
- 3 TBSP olive oil ((For onions and mushrooms))
- 2 TBSP olive oil ((For pizza crust))
- 1 Large yellow onion ((Sliced))
- 1 1/2 Cups Shiitake Mushrooms ((Sliced))
- 2 Cups Pepper Jack Cheese ((Shredded))
- 4 TBSP BBQ Sauce
- 1 Handful Sprouts or Arugula ((Optional))
- Homemade Pizza Dough ((See recipe above or buy a premade crust))
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place pizza stone in oven then preheat it to 500°F. If making your own pizza dough, start that process so the dough can be rising while...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café