Homemade Dinner Rolls don't have to be kneaded! These rolls raise in the refrigerator. Roll out and place in a warm place and then bake! Amazing recipe.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals sugar
- 1 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt (or Morton kosher salt)
- 1 cup lukewarm water (see directions below)
- 2 pkgs. Red Star active dry yeast
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 6 cups King Arthur bread flour
- unsalted butter
- In medium bowl place sugar, shortening and salt. Pour boiling water over top and stir to dissolve shortening and mix ingredients...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen