Marvelous dinner rolls that are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The dough can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week so that you can use part of the dough and have fresh rolls three or four times for dinner over that time period.
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 cup warm-hot water (105-115°)
- 2 pkg. yeast
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 5 1/4 cups bread flour (better than regular flour)
- Combine hot water, sugar, salt and shortening. Cool to lukewarm. Measure warm-hot water into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle yeast over...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen