Homemade Cookie Crisp will remind you of your childhood. And the homemade version is so much better!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, not melted
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking trays with parchment paper and set aside. Whisk the flour, wheat germ, flaxseed, baking soda and salt...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic