Delicious [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/12/05/homemade-pie-crust/" target="_blank"]Homemade Pie Crust[/url] recipe, but this one uses coconut oil instead of shortening, margarine, butter or vegetable oil.
- 4 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all purpose flour (plus more for rolling out the pie crust)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
- ice water as needed
- Mix flour with salt and baking powder. Cut in coconut oil with a pastry blender. Use as much as needed to get the flour to look like...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen