Homemade cherry marshmallows everyone will adore. Sweetened with Maraschino cherry juice, they're just lovely.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water, cold, divided
- 3 unflavored gelatin envelopes, 1/4 ounce size
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons juice from maraschino cherries
- coling red or pink gel food coloring, optional
- Whisk the powdered sugar and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Line a 9"×9″ baking pan with parchment paper. Grease the paper,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic