Homemade Cheez-It Crackers are one moreish snack. Use your favorite sharp cheddar for one delectable cracker.
- 8 ounces freshly shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, (1/2 a stick), softened
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2-3 tablespoons cold water
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried herbs
- chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking trays with parchment paper and set aside. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic