There are little gestures as nice to a guest than having them waking up with the smell of fresh homemade bread. When friends are coming over, I always try to serve them fresh bread. To be honest it is not much work if you have what you need and if you wake up 40 minutes before they do!
- 250 grams white wheat flour ((ideally type T55))
- 250 grams wholemeal flour
- 1 package active dry yeast ((depending of the package it can be 7 or 9 grams). )
- 300 ml warm water
- 8 grams salt
- Start by putting all the ingredients into the stand mixer and mix them all for 8 minutes with the kneading knot on low speed (or with the...
- Get the full instructions at 30 Pepper Street