Skip the store and make your own homemade Bantam bagel bites stuffed with cream cheese. Perfect golden crust outside; perfectly soft and chewy inside.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups very warm tap water
- 1 package rapid rise yeast
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 1/2-4 cups bread flour
- 2 quarts water
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Cut the cream cheese into 22 sections and freeze. Pour the warm water into the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a bread hook....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic