4-ingredient Homemade Almond Joy Cookies: The flavors of the classic candy bar, baked into a delicious cookie. Such a fun, sweet treat!
- 14 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup roasted almonds, salted, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, 12 ounce package
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking tray(s) with parchment paper and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut and the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments