This is an all time local favourite among adults and kids and it is the reminiscent of butter prawns, minus the egg yolk. It incorporates something everyone is very familiar with - Nestum Cereal! This cereal is really very tasty due to its crispiness and slightly sweet taste. The curry leaves lend an Indian influence and extra hint of flavour to this ever popular Malaysian Homestyle Crispy Butter Cereal Chicken.
- 300gChicken filletcut into bite size
- 5cloveshallotschopped finely
- 2bird eye's chilichopped (optional)
- 3stalkscurry leaves
- 25gnestum cereal
- 1tablespoonlight soy sauce
- 1/2teaspoonturmeric powder
- 1tablespoonsugarto taste
- 1teaspoonsaltto taste
- Cut chicken fillet into bite size. Then marinate for at least half an hour with light soy sauce and turmeric powder. Add a dash of...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew