If you have never had Hmong Egg Rolls before, you have to try. It’s so delicious and flavorful that you’ll want more. I have made egg rolls for so many people and every one of them always tells me that it’s very delicious; the best egg rolls that they ever had.
- 2 Pack (25 sheets) TYJ Spring Roll Pastry wrappers (or 1 pack with 50 sheets)
- 1 ½ lbs Ground meat of your choice (beef, pork, chicken, turkey)
- 1 large Cabbage, shredded
- 4 Bean Thread Noodles bundles
- 5 Stalks of Green Onions
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk (for sealing)
- 1/4 cup Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- First, take out the egg rolls wrapper from the freezer and let it thaw at room temperature. Prep the ingredients by soaking the bean...
- Get the full instructions at A Petite Mama