Theses rich, decadent chocolaty S'Mores bar are amazing, They use a lovely homemade [url href="https://www.keebler.com/en_US/products/keebler-graham-cracker-crumbs-product.html" target="_blank"]graham cracker crust[/url], topped with a layer of [url href="http://www.hersheysstore.com/product/hersheys-milk-chocolate-bars-36-ct-box" target="_blank"]Hershey's chocolate bars[/url], a [url href="http://www.kraftrecipes.com/products/jet-puffed-marshmallow-creme-13-830.aspx" target="_blank"]marshmallow creme layer[/url], and finally a graham cracker topping is sprinkled on top. Incredibly good!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED flour
- 1 1/2 cups Keebler graham cracker crumbs
- 2 heaping teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 giant Hershey’s milk chocolate bars
- 14-oz. container marshmallow crème or fluff
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars, eggs,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen