These fantastic chocolate cookies include chopped Hershey's Nugget candies for spectacular flavor and texture. While these cookies are great for holiday baking, this is also a terrific way to use up leftover Halloween candy!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) (bleached flour toughens baked goods) ¾ tsp. sea salt 1 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. baking soda ½ cup cocoa 3 cups Hershey Nuggets, chopped)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs ((no imitation vanilla flavoring))
- 3 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 cups Hershey's Nugget candies (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, cocoa, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen