Jack Sobocinski, Chef de Cuisine, Canada’s National Ballet School I prepared this for dinner and my 7-year-old liked it a lot. He said, “Daddy, can I have more piggy please.”
- 1.5 kg pork tenderloin (3-4 tenderloins)
- 3 - 4 cloves Ontario garlic (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 30 ml marjoram leaves (fresh, chopped)
- 15 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill at medium high heat. Cut six horizontal slits into each tenderloin; insert garlic and marjoram into each slit. Rub...
- Get the full instructions at Toronto Garlic Festival