This is a compound butter made by whipping butter until fluffy, then adding herbs, spices, garlic and shallots.
- 1 cup salted butter (softened and at room temperature)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 medium shallot (minced)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1/3 cup each fresh chives, fresh parsley, fresh sage (chopped)
- In a medium mixing bowl, add butter and with a hand mixer, whip until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until all the...
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni