Seeds are packed full of nutrition. Pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds are listed in the top eight healthiest seeds. I wanted to have a snack that is guilt free, with fiber and flavorful and so i experimented with whole wheat healthy seeds cookies.
- 1 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour (white whole wheat)
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornflour
- 1/2 cup Wheat Bran
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Raw Pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds, Roasted (Optional)
- 1 Stick / 1/2 cup butter (Soft consistency)
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Stir all the dry ingredients together until well incorporated. In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together. Mix the dry into...
- Get the full instructions at DISH THE RECIPE