Healthy Pumpkin Bread makes two loaves. Enjoy one now, freeze one for later.
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 2 loaf pans (8 by 5 inches). In a medium size bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, baking...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic