Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies make a wonderful afternoon snack. Toss them in the lunch box for big smiles.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour, plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat. In the bowl of a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic